Today I am sharing my last recipe for the year. This pie is so creamy and delicious. Made in a cookie crumb crust, I mean how much better can that get! I have a son in law and two granddaughters that go crazy for anything peanut butter. So this pie is a must to make especially at the holidays in our home.
Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
This pie is quick to make and needs to be refrigerated for at a couple of hours. I use a store bought cookie crumb crust for this recipe.
- 1 Chocolate cookie crust
- 1 8 ounce Cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 T Butter softened
- 1 t Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Whipping cream whipped
- Ina mixing bowl beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, butter, and vanilla together.
- Fold in the whipping cream until combined
- Add to crust
- Garnish with chocolate curls or broken peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
You can use a store bought crust or make your own. Just bake it ahead of time and let it cool completely before adding the pie mixture.
You could make your own homemade cookie crust if you want. For times sake I bought one.
Cream everything together and then fold in the whipped cream. And pour into the crust.
I topped mine with a little more of the whipped cream and chopped up some peanut butter cups for garnish.